Monday, May 11, 2009

"Wake up! Who has to go to the lavatory??"

"How come Andrew gets to get up? If he gets up, we'll all get up... it'll be ANARCHY!!"

Just a little John Bender quote to get things going. Alright well, I am officially spending my LAST NIGHT in the 117 tonight... weird. And I am the only one here... cool guys. I am real sad, and I'm dreading packing up tomorrow. I love my room a whole whole lot. And honestly I love the apartment too. A lot of groooood things have happened here. A lot of nonsense. A lot of things I can't really describe, basically just the TWT Joke Life I've been existing in the past year.. (How did we survive that??)

WELL, anyway.. tomorrow is monday (ive had enough of the correct capitalization and all that), meaning that a week from tomorrow I leave for ARIZONA and the grand canyon, BOOOMMM!! that is really the whole point of this blog deal, so my many followers can keep tabs on me and my adventures. i'm really looking forward to this summer, i think it'll be awesome to be out on my own in the middle of a place i've never really been before. i kinda did that last summer at wildhorse canyon, and it was BALLIN. i'll be waitressing this summer, which YES is kinda lame. BUT i'll be living at the grand canyon, how can i go wrong?? many people (unnamed, kristy and aunt sherry, among others) a little bit freak out when i tell them i'm going "alone" (i won't ACTUALLY be alone) for that long (only two and half months)- BUT! i'm twenty! it's my golden year! im gettin' the goods in while i can. i'm fully expecting a life-changing summer.

then again, i feel like i consider a lot of things to be life-changing... sophomore year for instance! MONEY!! and i feel like it's only gonna get better from here. I have high hopes!!

5 comments:

  1. You would have that little gopher thing on your front page. haha. Can't wait to read all about your adventures in the Grand Canyon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laura too cool for you ArlineMay 14, 2009 at 8:30 AM

    Baby poopy pants! I expect mucho craziness from you young lady! No restraint live free! Peas be with you! (or peace? Have both!) wuv you wittle won.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "I'm gettin' the goods in while I can."
    (I love this!)

    Enjoy your time, grow, learn, feel...I look forward to reading all about it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. KATH! This blog may become pickle and i's (grammar...is that correct?) home page:) you are going to have such an amazing summer and I can't wait to hear everything! also, LOVE the url...gathrand!!!! makes me so happy i will miss you tons this summer! live large and "take it easy" LOVEYOU!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kitron! im so glad you have this blog so i can see/read what you're up to.I admire you so much for packing up and heading out west alone. Yes i know you won't technically be alone but what your doing takes balls girl! I just finished the movie mona lisa smile and its all about reaching your full potential,experiencing the life you want for yourself ..blah blah blah. Well I LOVED it! So reading your blog right after fueled my mood of inspiration, hmmm maybe i'll go to mexico tmrw..or canada? just kidding but honestly, im sure your summer will be unforgettable and i want to hear all about it so stay in touch! Be careful out in AZ, watch out for the squirrels. Honestly, they'll snatch a sandwich right out of your hand...believe me i know from experience. Give me a call when you get all settled in
    LOVE YOU!!

    ~prisma

    ReplyDelete