Sunday, August 10, 2014

A dream I had

A dream I had.  It was the most amazing, realistic, and most vivid psychological experience I've had.  In the dream, I lived my entire life with an intense connection with a polar bear.  I saved this bear in his infancy from a horrible death, and likewise gave him the ability to speak and understand me.  We lived a beautiful life together with a friendship deeper than any I have ever had in "real life." At the end of my life, my polar bear was caught in some evil magic that threatened to not only kill him but erase his entire existence. By some magic power I was allowed to time-travel back to the moment I formed my bond with this bear, and was able to prevent his ultimate end from occurring.  BUT, I had to alter one tiny piece of our bonding moment (I can't remember what this piece was in detail), and in doing so would negate our ability to bond, speak to each other, and emotionally connect.  I basically chose to sacrifice our life of beautiful friendship so that ultimately his existence would not be erased.

The intensity of this dream has honestly changed me, and continues to do so.  I don't know what the dream means. But it was incredible.  I have never had such strong waking emotions as I did in this dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment